|Printing Machine Type||sublimation|
Heat Transfer Fusing Machine description:
This Heat Transfer Fusing Machine is a machine engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a substrate, such as a t-shirt, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time.
Heat Transfer Fusing Machine Range and scope:
· Heat press on t shirt
· Sublimation Wrist bands, mouse Pads and Other Rubber Based Product.
· Sublimation Tiles, Plates and Ceramic Products
· Sublimation Acrylic Key chains, Frames and other Products
· MDF/ Wooden Key chains, Frames, Collages, Wall Clock, Table Clock and Other Products.
· PVC and Glass Products
· T Shirts, Bed Sheets and other Products.
Heat Transfer Fusing Machine features:-
•Strong Metal Built
· Uniform Heating
• Easy to Operate
• Digitally Controlled Display
Sublimation Heat Transfer Fusing Machine working guide line. (How it work):
• Simply Design Image in Computer or Laptop with any designing software.
• Take a Print Out on Sublimation Paper (in case of Sublimation Printing) or Rubber Transfer Paper
• Stick print out on Blank product with Sublimation Tape.
• Heat for Given Time on Given Temperature.
• Remove Product from Machine and Peel off Paper
• Final Printed Product will be ready.
|Model Name/Number||L1800, L1805|
|Part Type||Print Head|
|Packaging Size||box pack|
|Usage/Application||dark fabric printing|